30 Aug 2013

Our First Overseas Family Holiday

I'm still slowly writing up and will be posting up reviews of places we stayed, ate and did while we were in Hawaii.

I've culled through almost all our photos I just need to review the one's taken from our underwater camera. Yep we carry 3-4 cameras on holidays as each have a different purpose or lense. Why go on these amazing holidays if you can't capture it on camera? Granted you may need to bring the right equipment but its so worth it when you have beautiful photos of the memories you've made. Although I'm not claiming to have the skills as a professional photographer but the right camera does help make your snaps look amazing.  

Here are some of my favourite shots, enjoy.










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons

Share this post with friends