26 Jul 2013

Aloha!

We're here in Hawaii!

It's beautiful especially here in Maui. I would come back with my whole extended family (and friends) to Maui it's so ..... beautiful. The people are laid back, the weather is bearable, there is ample of family friendly activities and so much delicious foods to try.

I've been keeping a travel book, as I do whenever I go on holidays so I'll elaborate on our experiences and our adventures when we get back, but here are some photos of the beautiful islands of Oahu and Maui I've taken so far with my iPhone.

The Royal Hawaiian, where we stayed first three nights

Morning walk views on Waikiki Beach

The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort - beautiful property perfect for families

What we spent doing most days. Relaxing and taking in the views

Watching the sunset
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons

Share this post with friends