19 Apr 2013

Next Top Model

I did it.

I entered .... my son into a talent agency.

People have suggested I enter him into one for quite some time now and with me not working I figured why not.

Let the men of this household work while mummy enjoys the life of leisure. Ha! Any parent at home will know that not the case with young children.

It's something for him to do, gets me out and about and I have no expectations, just that I get copies of the beautiful photos he's in, if he ever gets in.


His interview was at North Sydney and prior to his interview I decided to take him to Luna Park. Place was busy as it's school holidays at the moment. He loved all the loud noise, other children about and all the constant movement around him, he didn't know where to look.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons

Share this post with friends