2 Apr 2013

12 Weeks


Milestones
> First OB appointment.
> End of first trimester.

Feeling
> Pregnant finally. After seeing my formed baby dancing for us during our last ultrasound. Also unlike the first pregnancy I now want to capture the smallest moments of my pregnancy. 
> Joint looseness, if such a term. I can easily crack my neck and back and find it relaxing when I do.
> Peed a little when I sneezed while fast walking in public. Need to practice my kegal more ... doing it right ... now.
> Overall a feeling great first trimester, although felt really slow however just realising its April today and I've got another six months to go.

Conversations
> Good News! Slowly informing friends of our little secret. 
> Public vs. Private hospitals.
> Holidays, Hawaii





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons

Share this post with friends